GARRYS WITTY WITTY forum
December 05, 2021, 04:26:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

AiR PLANE Witty Witty demo,...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AiR PLANE Witty Witty demo,...  (Read 456 times)
GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:00:11 pm »

Well, all though I am not a big church goer,...When ever I was flying I really felt closer to God,...I guess thats why I like it so much,...so I mentioned that to my freind, that taught me, it turned out he also is /was, I don't know if he still is alive, except in my memorie he is,..and I dont beleve he is dead, never will be,..
I do believe this very strongly,...and it is in the bible,that death has no power over those that are in Christ and with God,..eventually I will be posting more on that, in y new forum ad on my website (I hope,one day), but anyway, when I mentioned that, I felt closer to God, when up in airplane, he asked me if I believe in God, I said I did, BUT..did not realy understand much about Him, and often worried, as I believed, I was lost and condemed to eternity in hell,....eventually...so I was in a rather hopeless state of mind, in those days,.. sooo, he invited me to his church,....It is a long story, and always brings tears to my eyes,....But I can never forget the day I got Baptised, and not with water, but a FIRE,...!...A holy fire, that began and still burns, now some Christians, claim I am a liar, because I still smoke,...but it did lead to me quitting the drinking and a lot of other things,...Sometimes I think the smokeing, is sort of like the smoke that keeps riseing as a reminder to us all, that Isaiah, talks about,...this may or not make sense, ..But after all said and done, it is for sure,the day will come that this body passes away,along with this world,..God willing I will have a new body, and even the smokeing will end,
and I will be above, watching the smoke riseing,up from below, as a reminder of where, God brought me up and out of,....Well so much on religion,...
I still also believe every one is entitled to belive what they want, and interpret the Bble anyway they want, what others believe, dose not change what is the truth for me,...
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum