GARRYS WITTY WITTY forum
March 28, 2024, 07:40:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Homelessnes, Homeless People

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Homelessnes, Homeless People  (Read 533 times)
GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: July 04, 2011, 10:51:20 pm »

Recently I saw a question, about art work, asking about meaningful drawings.
 In the question it was mentioned the person,also was trying to help homeless people, a honorable "goal",....I had a "doodle" drawing, I had done, can not really explain the significance, of most of my "doodles", and very seldom save them,..
 Perhaps I should.
 So any way,..I too have on more then one occasion been "homeless"or called a "homeless Person", but never really thought it of that way,...however as also in my life I have done a lot of traveling, migrating ,if you want to call it that,..looking for work, or other times, simpley wanting a change of scenery, and at times I did not have the money for even a hotel room, I have visited a few  "shelters", as a place to stay in my travels ,I always have a home, but it is not here in this world,..it is in Heaven, and in this life, and world, I am just a traveler, a visiter.  I am comfortable, where ever I lie down to sleep, be it in a house, under a tree,...a bush, out in the middle of a corn field,..But this is cause when I am sleeping, I am at home ,in my dreams,(or heaven, or dreaming of heaven, who knows on that ?)  and not really aware of where my body is,...Not everyone is so fortunate.
 My heart dose go out to these people, because so many are really suffering very much,..so how can one help them, ? This is a good question, many choose to ignore them, others look down on them in disgust, saying " ouuu! look at that "homeless person",... I guess that is about it for now, hopefully maybe someone else has something to add to this thread.
from Garry

* mangimp.png (5.45 KB, 640x480 - viewed 169 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 11:28:14 pm »

I just noticed something, in this "doodle",

The guy curled up , sleeping on the ground, represents me,..in the sky and the clouds, look closely,..these are my dreams, or ,this is as  I choose to call it Heaven.
 What do you think ?
from Garry
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 11:32:45 pm by GarryRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 08:15:27 pm »

Schmoo, and anyone else,..I just posted something new on this, at :
http://creativeminds.webege.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12
 You can login as visitor, and use the password, password if you have any comment, or just comment here,..if you have any,...
thanks from Garry,...I do wonder what your opinion on this is,...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum