GARRYS WITTY WITTY forum
April 19, 2024, 02:49:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Giveing up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveing up  (Read 1330 times)
Schmoo1980

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2011, 05:47:52 pm »

Garry,

You sound a lot like I did when I really started getting into programming. Although my abilities have only slightly improved in the last ten years. I still get frustrated at wanting to do certain things and not knowing how to explain to someone what I am trying to do makes it even more frustrating. However, I encourage you to read up on anything that interests you. Play with other peoples code. I will tell you sometimes when I don't understand what a line of code does I will simply change a value and run the program to see what happens. Its amazing what that little trick can teach you. Smiley Anyways, study, play, and generally do what you want to do. If a break is what you need then that my friend is what you need to do. Honestly, I watch this forum daily to see if there are new posts. If you have something programming wise to talk about just post it. I would be proud to learn along with you as my abilities are also limited but I am good at finding answers. I also get intrigued at what you can do if you put a little thought and a few lines of code together. Trust me... your programming is a bit more than mine. I can also probably point you in the direction of some good tutorials if you are interested. Just let me know.

Good luck on your break and be well,

Schmoo
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum