GARRYS WITTY WITTY forum
March 29, 2024, 05:45:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Giveing up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveing up  (Read 1321 times)
GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: August 19, 2011, 11:03:57 pm »

I gave up on a programming career a long time ago. Now I just toy with code for fun!
Thats the key word "FUN",.. all of this is supposed to be "fun",...for me, it is my hobbie,...
 When it starts to be more like work, well ok, maybe not give up, but it is a good time to maybe, take a "break",...
 Ha!,...lately, the "spammers", have taken the "fun" out of experimenting, and working with the new forum ,http://creativeminds.webege.com/phpBB3/index.php
 I think it is from "yahoo answers",  I had posted a lot of answers, and the URL, in the "source", or in my answer, and I guess now the spam bots, are picking up on them,...I had hoped to generate activity, and it did, but that was not the kind of activity I had in mind. So at this point every day, I am have to spend half an hour or a hour, going thru the "activation requests",...99% are spammers, but for the sake of the 1% percent that may be someone seriously interested in joining and participateing,..I need to check them all,..
anyway guess thats about it for now,
from Garry
P.S, Now I understand why so many forums, are so hard to register, for the first time, they have to be "strict",..or they would be over run by spam,..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum