GARRYS WITTY WITTY forum
January 27, 2023, 11:10:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Giveing up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giveing up  (Read 1041 times)
GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2011, 11:27:16 pm »

Ok Schmoo, also Minifly thanks on the encouragement,...
 I guess that what happens, is it can get frustrateing, and that is a good sign, to take a break from it,...Which was part of what inspired me to start this forum,...
 And all though I appreciate very much, the help that is offered on the "programming" forums,...I still don't understand most of what some people show me, but then I fell, like either, I will hurt their feelings, if I admit, that I simpley don't understand, or also I worry about what others will say, .....But after all said and done, I enjoy it,  and even more when I concentrate, like you said on useing what I do know, and makeing "programs" that please me,...and stop worrying about what others may think,...
 Yea on the sprite sheets, that is a good idea,...but to be honest, that is something I am haveing alot of trouble with,...partly because I am trying to "break away" from what is considered tradional or standard,...this leads into alot of the code, that is used for the "standard ways of doing it, dose not work very well, with some of the things I am trying to do,...and the the problem is compounded by my inability to explain very well what I have in mind,often,...
Sometimes I don't even really know exactly what it is I have in mind, I just have to try things and see what it looks like,and what happens,..
hmm guess thats about all for now,...
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum