GARRYS WITTY WITTY forum
April 18, 2024, 04:28:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Some animations I am doing

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some animations I am doing  (Read 1192 times)
GarryRicketson
Admin
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 06, 2011, 07:16:38 pm »

Wow, thanks on the links Minifly,..I did try Bender, but yea it was too complicated, on 3d software I have not had much luck. But I am going to check these out,...that leads to another thing, I guess I should start a links category,but for animation software,...when I get time, I will put these in,
yes good idea specialy if it is dedicated to animation in general (  i include art drawing and 3d modeling).
Well I am not sure, about dedicated to animation, in general,...all though that is
one of my favorite interests. At this point, it looks like it is headed that way,..I guess I'll just have to see, if and when others join and post, General arts, always interests me,..Painting, I like oils, but it has been several years now since I painted anything,...
 If you want to show any of your animations feel free too ? Smaller GIFs can be attached, but for larger files you need to use,  http://www.PhotoBucket.com
or DropBox.com  or someting similar,.. I like photobucket because you can just copy /paste the img link, and the image or gif shows.
 Use the additional options, when you are posting a reply, you should see it at the bottom left ,...Also there is the Gallery,...feel free to use it, I think I have all the permissions set right, but if you try and have any trouble, let me know.
 Some of the configurations, for the forum, are still a little hard for me, but I am pretty sure that is set up right,
 Ok well guess thats about it, for now,thanks again on the links, also for posting,...I can't think of much to say, but when some one else responds, or writes something, usually that makes me think of something to say,!
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum